Why work at McCartney Electrical?
Launched in 2013, McCartney Electrical is a family-run business full of depth and experience.
We’re fiercely proud of our brilliant team that Jonno has worked hard to build filled with talented, driven and fun members that’s more like family.
We love our clients, but we also love our people.
Working for us is not just about a job, it’s about being part of the team. We want you to belong and feel welcome.
We’re a bunch of friendly guys who take pride in our work and our community.
Come join us!
Love what you do
Build a recession-proof career designed around you, your goals and your plans for the future. Join a team that are more than colleagues, we’re family.
Together we’re not just improving our customers’ lives, we’re building a strong, supportive and resilient culture together.
Here are some of the perks that working for McCartney Electrical offers:
A job built around your goals
A supportive and communicative team
Why Choose McCartney?
We strive to ensure that our customers are satisfied with the quality of work we do and how we go about it. We achieve this, by keeping up to date with our knowledge and furthering our expertise so we can offer a wider range of knowledge and experience for any electrical issue.
We form positive relationships with our customers to give them peace of mind as well as making them feel confident they can call on us with any electrical need.
Do you love what you do? Because we do!
McCartney Electrical Solutions based in Boronia are looking for a enthusiastic qualified A-Grade Electrician to join our continually growing team of legends!
- Amazing support
- Fantastic & diverse work culture
- Fulfilment of your days work
- Top-tier customer service
- Full Time Opportunity
- Every day is different, you’re not stuck doing the same old boring jobs
What you can expect to do:
- Strata Maintenance Work
- Commercial Construction Projects
- Office & Commercial Fit outs
- Home Aged Care Maintenance
- Rental Maintenance
- Data & NBN Maintenance
- Pool & Spa Installations
- Appliance Installations
What we are looking for:
- Someone wanting to grow their skill set to become a diverse tradesman
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
What we need from you:
- Current police check
- Victorian drivers licence
- Current Electrical Licence (A-Grade)
- White Card
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Open Cabler Licence
- EWP Ticket
- First Aid Certificate
- Rail Industry Worker ticket
- Immediate Start