IN HOME & FACILITY AGED CARE
- Specifically working with the vulnerable and elderly to keep them in home for as long as possible from a safety, mobility and maintaining comfort
- Safety protocols, which are paramount when we are operating in aged care facilities, are embedded in our operational processes.
- Tools are closely controlled,
- Trip hazards minimised,
- Security considered (for residents and staff),
- Site access secured and full electrical safeguards are employed at all times;
- Risk Management services that include on-time compliance reporting, asset inspections, real-time asset database access and forward compliance reporting prompts.